[Aphio-L] FAMILY ONE ONLY!! :)

Roberts, Megan mr153006 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 25 13:32:42 EST 2011

Hey Guys!

I'm not sure if you've seen our family event on the website yet, but we are going to have a game night this Thursday (January 27th) at 6 pm before big/little night at nelson! This will be held at my house (131 B Mill Street), and you're welcome to bring any games and snacks you want! Call me if you need help finding my place or have any other questions! (330-507-1710) Also, I'm not sure if the pledges are on the list-serv yet so bigs tell your littles please! Can't wait, hope to see everyone Thursday!!

Megan Roberts