[Aphio-L] Dues, if you procrastinated!

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:30:26 EST 2011

Bros,

If you have yet to paid your dues (or you did not discuss your situation
with me), you must pay $35.  Checks are made out to Alpha Phi Omega, and
please have your name printed somewhere on them.  If you choose to not pay
your dues tonight and continue procrastinating, they will be $40 next week.

If you paid last week and are freaking out that your dues are not up on the
website yet, chill!  I am putting them up tonight, so check tomorrow and if
you still do not see them (only for those who paid last week), contact me!

P.S. I have a phone again thanks to Sarah Vance, so feel free to text or
call me!

Renee Lewis
Treasurer - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma Ohio University
(440) 728-1562