[Aphio-L] Big Little Night!!! Thursday, January 27, 8-11pm - Old Nelson Dining Hall

Berg, Lowell lb117007 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 21 14:25:46 EST 2011

Heyyyy bros,

I hope everyone is making plenty of snow angles and snowmen today with the recent snow fall.

Just a reminder, big-little night is this Thursday night (January 27) at Old Nelson Dining Hall from 8pm to 11pm!  This will be a mocktail mixer with plenty of fun games and activities for us to get to know our new pledges.  As mentioned in our last chapter, each family will come up with their own mocktail drink.  For example, pina colada without the alcohol is perfect!  We need each family head to bring your drink and recipe to chapter this Sunday and we will go over more details then.  Plan on making 5 gallons per family.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  If you have a 5 gallon jug, such as a big gatorade cooler, please let me know since we will need to have 10 of them at the event. I hope everyone will attend so we can get to know our new pledges and show them how much fun Aphio is!

Thanks,
Lowell

Lowell Berg
Ohio University Class of 2012
Ohio University Athletics: Marketing Department
Mobile: 914-400-7712