[Aphio-L] Volunteers for Dad's Weekend Activities

Bailey Petry 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 09:01:30 EST 2011

Hey Guys,
The activities tonight will be at the Courthouse across from Chase. It's going to be REALLY cold so bundle up as much as you can, double socks,gloves, tons of layers, leggings under your jeans, all that jazz, and bring blankets to bundle up in too!
Pie your Enemy will be ending at 1am, Kissing booth at 2am, however if it gets too cold or we aren't having any people come  we will close up early ( you will still get your hours) because we don't want anyone getting sick from the cold.

Thanks, bros, have an awesome dad's weekend!

Bailey Petry
Alpha Phi Omega 5K Co-Chair
MS Society Member
Belts Breaking Bondage Member