[Aphio-L] Initiation

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:16:12 EST 2011

Hey bros!

So today is the big day, we are initiating the new pledges!!!! Please
remember to be* on time* to *WALTER 135! Be there at 6:45pm*. Also remember
the dress is business casual (no jeans please). We will be in tight quarters
tonight, so the first to come will get seats. After, we will be splitting
the families up and sending them to their locations for a scavenger hunt.
Once the scavenger hunt is over and you have your new pledges, family heads
can plan a little get together at someones house if they want. We encourage
this, and it can be as simple as most of them were last year by just going
over to someones house and hanging out. A final reminder, initiation is a
mandatory event and if you don't come, it counts against your three
absences.

LFS,

Jp and Leigha

--