[Aphio-L] Men of APhiO Calender

Zach Lacure zlacure36 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:38:12 EST 2011

Hey Bro's,

At rush the other week the idea of a calender was thrown around jokingly by
some of our fellow bro's, Buddha in particular. Through this levity though
has come an idea.

This year during Mom's Weekend I would like to organize and sell a "Men of
Alpha Phi Omega" Calender. I've already done some preliminary talks with
guys about it and it seems like there is a large enough interest but I still
don't have a real good gauge on the numbers. We are going to need at least
12 guys (more is always better) and a photographer for
this, preferably someone with their own equipment and some experience.

If you are interested in being either a model or photographer please email
me back.

-Zach Lacure