[Aphio-L] basketball sign ups by 2 PM TODAY!

Ruscher, Monica mr254007 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 18 07:56:06 EST 2011

Hey All,

Just a reminder that if you want to play basketball tonight you need to sign up by 2 pm on the imleagues.com website. As of right now only one person is on the team roster and we don't really want to forfeit. Everyone requested that we play 2 sports this quarter so it would be really nice to actually have a team so people can play! We only need about 7 people out of 300+ people to play! If you have questions feel free to e-mail/text us!
Thanks,
Monica & Jayna