[Aphio-L] Service Hours Tomorrow?

Ruminski, Janet jr204506 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 17 15:30:42 EST 2011

 Hey Guys,

My prof just decided to drop a paper on me and I'm already super busy today so I decided to drop my 2.5 hours at ATCO Movie night tomorrow (TUESDAY AT 545). It's super easy and fun. You just go out to Movies 10 and help ATCO members get food and drinks and sit with them during a movie of your choice! And I think me dropping made a total of 3 spots open, so if you and a friend wanna do it, sign up!

In LFS,

Jan-Marie Ruminski

Judiciary Board
Alpha Phi Omega- National Community Service Fraternity

Math Tutor

CAP Peer Advisor

(937)344-3040