[Aphio-L] Homecoming Service Chair

Victoria Calderon vjcalderon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:36:53 EST 2011

Hey bros :)

I just wanted to attach the application for the service chair position on the Homecoming Steering Committee I talked about at chapter. Applications are due THIS Friday to Dean Lombardi's office in Baker 345 by 5 PM. There are other open positions as well like for finance, parade planning, public relations, etc. and their descriptions are on the last pages of the application. I really encourage you all to apply! I had a fantastic experience on the committee last year, and I know that an Alpha Phi Omega brother would make the best service chair.

Have a great week!
Victoria Calderon