[Aphio-L] Weeklies and Other Important Info *Please Open*

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 23:00:00 EST 2011

Hey Guys,

A few major bits of information are in this email so read up!

1.) Tony, the operator of our service site, is our new hero. He has given us
the ability to post our weekly service events ALL AT ONCE! So, if you go and
look at the list of service events provided to you, every single weekly
event is now available to sign up for continuing through our finals week.
SO.. just a little reminder to all -- please look carefully at the date of
the service project that you sign up for! We don't want any confusion for
people when they want to sign up for Monday Lunch tomorrow (January 10th)
and accidentally sign up for next Monday (January 17th). There are already a
few people who have signed up for the Monday Lunch on 17th, so go and check
if that was the date that you originally intended to volunteer on.

2.) OUR BAD! We totally forgot to mention sign ups for the Kennedy Gallery
Guard positions for the upcoming quarter. Beth Tragert, volunteer
coordinator for the museum, has requested* 10 people* to serve as gallery
guards this quarter. Kennedy Guard requires you to sit at the front desk of
the art museum at the Ridges and assist any guests that come in to explore
the museum. This project lasts for 2.5 hours and you may volunteer on
Fridays from either 12-2:30 or 2:30-5. There will be an orientation held
shortly after our list is made. So if you are interested in this position,
please email us back ASAP. The volunteer list will be made on a first-come
first-serve basis.

3.) Finally, ATCO Bowling is in need of 2 new bowlers for the entire
quarter. You must be present every Wednesday from 5-7 at the Rollerbowl on
Palmer Street. It costs $4 to play each week. I highly recommend this to
anybody looking to make some genuine friends from around the community. I
have been doing ATCO Bowling since I rushed APhiO and have never looked
back. The ATCO members look up to you and if you're trying to make an impact
on the Athens community, you might want to start here. As with Kennedy
Guard, the first two people to email me about a bowling spot will be awarded
with it. However, if you do not get a chance to bowl for the entire quarter,
don't shy away from being an ATCO League Helper every Wednesday!

Sorry for long email, but hopefully that cleared a lot of things up! Hope
you all have a great Week 2!

In LFS,
Kris

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Kris Bader
440.476.2005

Gaby Swisher
207.837.0546