[Aphio-L] Winter Quarter Information

Laura Hopkins hopkins.laurac at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 10:25:46 EST 2011

Hey Bros,
I reserved Morton 201 this morning, and guess what - it was open every
Sunday (that never happens!).  So, Chapter will be 8:00PM on Sundays in
Morton 201. :)

Also, a Fundraising Co-Chair position has opened up.  Please email me back
ASAP if you are interested in running for this position for Winter Quarter.
 Please note, that if you choose to run and wish to continue your position,
that you must run again at the end of the quarter for the following year.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic first day of classes!

Laura Hopkins

Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity
President