[Aphio-L] Global Fast Tabling

Blake, Amanda ab329708 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 28 19:07:07 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

I know the last thing you want is another email, but we REALLY need your help!

Global Fast tabling is on the website and i know a lot of you still need hours. This is an extremely easy way to get them, and we literally cannot do this without your help. Even if you have your hours and you are free during this time PLEASE sign up! This is such a great cause and it has great potential but only if YOU help!

It starts tomorrow and there are 2 people signed up. There is literally like 8 people total that have signed up and we need about 36. There is no way we can accomplish as much as we would like with that amount. You can also get an hour by donating $10. Tabling is at fourth floor baker.

Here is the link to the video shown in chapter again to refresh your memory on what it is about. So i will say it one more time PLEASE SIGN UP!

http://vimeo.com/9751241

And OU's team page for online donations.
www.globalfast.org/team/ohiou<http://www.globalfast.org/team/ohiou>

Thank you,
Amanda Blake