[Aphio-L] Weeklies and Blood Battle Hours

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 23:57:41 EST 2011

Hey Brosephs,

Weeklies have been up for about an hour now, so go sign up for some service!
Also in regards to the Blood Battle service hours, there were quite a few
names on the website that weren't on the sign in sheet. Instead of docking
you all hours, we are going to give you a 48 hour grace period to check and
see if you *did not* receive your service hour from the blood drive. If you
have not received it and you DID donate, please let us know and we will
credit you with an hour. We are doing this because there was some confusion
with the blood drive, the long waiting periods, and the potential that you
may have not been able to donate. Hopefully you all have a somewhat
stress-free Week 9, Spring Break is right around the corner!

In LFS,
Kris & Gaby

PS - SIGN UP FOR RAY OF HOPE DONATIONS!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Kris Bader
440.476.2005

Gaby Swisher
207.837.0546