[Aphio-L] The winter 2011 Pledge Class Auction!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:38:14 EST 2011

Happy hump day actives!!

Tonight, at 7pm in the Front Room, is the first ever pledge auction! Various
pledges will be auctioning their services out, and we want YOU (and not *
creepers*) to buy their services! Many pledges are auctioning off cleaning
services, surf and turf dinners, and MEAL SWIPES...yeah i put that big
because it's freakin MEAL SWIPES (lots of them! some are offering upwards of
10!? And some of them will let you use them all in the market? did i make
that up? I don't think so!)

All proceeds go to Last Chance Corral! This is a great way to raise the
money they need to keep their horses healthy! They need so much help, and
this is a great start to helping out an already great weekly!

Actives, please go and support them. Bring your *rich* friends! :) Bring
your regular friends too! Remember when we wanted actives to support the
spaghetti dinner? The faculty pageant? The football tournament? this is your
chance to finally show our pledges what brotherhood means, and part of being
a brother is supporting your future brothers to come!

See you all tonight :)

Leigha and JP

--
Leigha Kristoff and Jonathan Zakrajsek