[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 2/20: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." —Henry David Thoreau

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 23:54:46 EST 2011

A PDF of the chapter slides is attached!  Open that baby and read it!  Notes
from the speakers that we had today in the minutes below!  WOo!
PS The numerous winners from last week's chapter minutes quiz will be
awarded prizes at the next chapter (didn't do it this week to take away time
from elections).   Great job to them :)   And great job on the questions
asked during elections too, guys!
LFS, Jill

---------------------------
Ohio University
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma
Morton 201
February 20, 2011
8:00 pm

-------------------------------------------- Exec
Minutes------------------------------------------------

   - Welcome!:
   - Service: service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<service.aphio at gmail.com>(Kris: 440.476.2005; Gaby: 207.837.0546)
      - Speaker: Bare on the Bricks (student alumni board)
         - Take clothes off while running to benefit charity! (bare minimum
         is swimsuit attire)
            - College Green
            - Check-in opens @ 11 am
            - 1000 lbs of clothes donated
            - $10 registration - after party @ Broney’s - free socks - a
            little different than a shir
            - Clothes donated to My Sister’s Place
            - Most creative
            - Date: Sunday, March 7th
               - Run starts at 1 pm;
               - register online
            - Speaker: Quadripeligic Rugby Tourney
         - Raise $4000 for team - to purchase new wheel chair
         - Hosting @ Ping (instead of Grover gym)
            - Ping wants it to look better than when we came!
            - Let’s help clean up!
            - 5:45 to ~ 6:45 pm (10-6 this Saturday)
            - $17 per person for a 6 person team
            - REgistration forms to PT school
         - Ray of Hope Food Pantry a go!
         - Going Saturday February 26th!
            - Donations: Canned food, pasta, jars of tomato sauce, toilet
            paper, toothapste/brushes, soap, tissues, shampoo, bottled
water, tea abags
            - drop off your donations at 136 Mill st. by 5:00 pm on Friday
            - Global Fast:
         - Monday, February 21st from 9-10 in Bromley
         - 10 people needed to hang posters in the following dorms:
            - Bromley
            - Bentley
            - Morton
            - Grover
            - Ellis
            - Scripps
            - Adams
            - Shively
            - Bathroms in Baker
            - Nelson Dining Hall
         - ABH- Art Therapy
         - Beginning March 2nd (potentially)
         - Wednesdays from 4:30 - 7:30 pm (time slots)
         - Sign up on the website for more information (no commitment)
      - ABH- Tutoring
         - Again sign up on the website for more information!
         - Need for
      - Athens Figure Skating Competition:
         - This Saturday February 26th
            - If you are signed up, expect an email from Shannon soon
            regarding your orientation on Wednesday
            - If you don’t receive an email, please let us know and we will
            work things out!
         - Come find Kris after chapter for rugby tournament sign-up
      - Announcements:

   - 5k
         - Benefit concert happening!  Woo!
      - Membership
         - History night!!
      - ELECTIONS: (Ballots passed out)
      - Further nominations:
         - Awards: Kelsi Burkhardt
         - Ombudsmen: Sara Beyoglides
      - Message from Laura
   - PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS NEXT WEEK DUE TO LOW MEMBER NUMBERS THIS WEEK
   - Adjourn
   - Toast Song

Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
740.517.0606
---------------
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com