[Aphio-L] Hey help raise money for the arthritis foundation!

Gwin, Heather hg210408 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 11 17:57:43 EST 2011

 Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you all know of a 5k that my friends Sorority (Alpha Omicron Pi) is putting on!
Its April 9th from 10- 12pm!
Its for a good cause! Help raise money for the Arthritis Foundation!
I am wanting to get a few teams together to run with me!
Its $50 for a team of 5 people
and $15 per single person.
This cost includes a free t-shirt and food after the race!

Please let me know if you would like to run with me!

P.S. If we have a team to run, in return they will get a team together for our 5k!!!

Heather Gwin
hg210408 at ohio.edu