[Aphio-L] iPAD RAFFLE!

Nadsady, Brianna bn170807 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 9 20:03:28 EST 2011

Hey bros!

I'm in the Restaurant, Hotel and Tourism Association and we're going to the NRA (National Restaurant Association) in Chicago in May. In order to help expenses, we're selling $10 raffle tickets for an iPAD! The drawing is March 2nd during the RHTA meeting. If anyone is interested in the possibility of winning an iPAD for TEN DOLLARS, email me back and I can bring the appropriate amount of tickets to chapter on Sunday!

Again, you could win an iPAD for only ten dollars!!!

In LFS,

Brianna Nadsady

bn170807 at ohio.edu<mailto:bn170807 at ohio.edu>