[Aphio-L] Brother Retreat Help

Ntumba, Nicole nn299607 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 9 12:31:42 EST 2011

Hey everyone! I hope you're getting excited for the brother retreat because it's gonna be awesome :) However, we were going to try to have a presentation from POWER but it has been brought to our attention that they can't make it on Sunday :( So we need a replacement workshop. We're doing a what do guys think/what do girls think seminar. Now, on to the point of my email :) we need ONE GUY and ONE GIRL to host this workshop at 10:00AM on Sunday. You get service hours for it, and if you need help thinking of subject matter, we (the brother retreat committee/membership chairs) can help you figure things out. We would really appreciate your help! New actives from fall quarter, great leadership opportunity here for you! If at all possible, we don't want exec board doing this but if no one else steps up, then we'll open it to exec board.

please please PLEASE consider doing this. Remember we need ONE GUY and ONE GIRL. Let me know ASAP so we can get the workshops and descriptions up on the website for people to sign up.
THANKS!
-Nicole

---

Nicole Ntumba
Black Affairs Commissioner- Ohio University Student Senate
General Body Member - Ohio University Recruiting Society
PR-Street Team Co-Chair - Black Student Cultural Programing Board
Active - Alpha Phi Omega National Co-ed Service Fraternity
nntumba90 at gmail.com<mailto:nntumba90 at gmail.com>
(513) 324-9315