[Aphio-L] last polar bear plunge email! READ ME PLUNGERS.

Garfield, Danielle dg169108 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 8 16:42:19 EST 2011

Hey bros,

Okay just to make sure everyone's clear, you must raise AT LEAST $50.00 by the day of the plunge. You can do that online or if you have offline donations (cash/checks) you can take them to the registration.

You MUST register at Bdubs this friday from 6pm-9pm (you can avoid the long lines) OR the day of the plunge at strouds from 11am-1pm.

We will be meeting in Morton parking lot at 11:50 - and we're leaving at noon..that gives you ten minutes to be late, otherwise..you'll have to find your own ride. IF YOU CAN DRIVE PLEASEEEE DO! I think we have just enough drivers for everyone. Since we'll be getting to strouds early, you can register there but doing it Friday at Bdubs might be easier.

Remember to dress up if you want! Patriotic :) And there will be a post plunge party at bdubs for those who are interested. Here's the link to the even info http://sooh.kintera.org/faf/help/helpEventInfo.asp?ievent=433818&lis=0&kntae433818=981C59F7F680465F8DAC768E1F2981F3

Any questions? Call/text me @ 330.417.1817 or email me back. Otherwise I'll see you guys Saturday! Get pumped!!!

Dani