[Aphio-L] REC FEST VOLUNTEERS

Sabatini, Mercedez ms128208 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 7 15:26:20 EST 2011

Hey Bros,

I am on the special events committee at Ping & we are planning, REC FEST. It is Saturday Feb. 19th (sibs weekend). I really encourage all of you to help out and volunteer because not only is it a super fun event, but you also get a free shirt that is really cool! You will help manage food, crafts, inflatable area, face painting & more! We are hoping to get 30 volunteers per shift, and unfortunately the second shift is lacking people. So, if you could come through for me that would be great!!

** Also, if you ALREADY HAVE SIGNED UP, please respond to this email or my personal one (ms128208 at ohio.edu) your shirt sizes so I can add them to the list. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Mercedez Sabatini