[Aphio-L] f-o-r-m-a-l update for ALL (plllease read)

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 21:50:31 EST 2011

Hey Bros,

We are having a hard time getting money from people for formal, with that
being said if we do not get enough people to turn in their formal money we
are going to have to CANCEL formal. We have worked really really hard to
make formal a fun event that people want to attend, but we also need
everyone's help by paying before the last day. If you plan on attending
formal if you could *a.)* please go to the front room between
10:45-noon tomorrow and give Monica your money or *b.)* just send us an
e-mail saying you are 99% planning on attending formal. We would really love
not to cancel formal because this is an important event for our chapter and
would love for everyone to come out and have a good time (counts as a
fellowship hour as well). If you have any questions please feel free to
email or text/call whatever.

Thanks,
The Fellowship Girls
Monica (513) 227-2330