[Aphio-L] Charity Date Auction This Thursday!

Victoria Calderon vjcalderon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 17:32:03 EST 2011

Hey bros :)

This Thursday (February 10th),  Student Senate's Women's Affairs Commission is planning a charity date auction in the Front Room at 7 PM. We're donating the proceeds to the Future Women of Appalachia who donate their time and energy to empowering young women growing up in poverty.

We've been given donations from more than a dozen local businesses to put together "date baskets." One date, for example, may have a coupon for $10 at Courtside Pizza, free milkshakes at the Court Street Diner or coupons for free movie rentals at Premiere Video and popcorn and candy to use on your date - or keep for yourself! An Athens flower shop is even donating carnations for all our lovely dates.

All we need is more dates! I would be so incredibly appreciative if you would offer yourself to be auctioned off on Thursday, and help raise even more money for FWA! Please e-mail me at vc300509 at ohio.edu if you're interested :)

The auction will be totally painless, and you can encourage your fellow bros to pitch in and buy you for a Valentine's Day date this weekend!

APhiO love,
Victoria Calderon

Women's Affairs Commissioner
Ohio University Student Senate