[Aphio-L] Sorry for clogging but I am desperate...

Bowman, Emily eb112807 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 28 15:32:38 EST 2011

Hey everyone,
I know we are not supposed to send these over Listserv but I am DESPERATE!!

After the loss of a roommate during fall quarter I am in dire need of a sublet for winter and/or spring quarter. The realtor told us we did not need to worry about her payment but little did we know they only meant for fall quarter!!!

We have a spacious three story house on Grosvenor for about $1,200 excluding bills. The house includes 4 bedrooms, 1 bath, a dining room, family room, kitchen, back room, huge deck and patio. We also have free street parking and one driveway spot along with a dishwasher and washer/dryer. It is a 5 minute walk to Court Street with NO HILLS! Is this real life???

There is currently one guy and one girl living at the house besides myself.

If you are even the SLIGHTEST bit interested/want more details please get ahold of me as soon as possible. Pictures are available.

Emily Bowman
937-409-4475
eb112807 at ohio.edu