[Aphio-L] anyone want to help at a science fair tomorrow?

Suhr, Julie suhr at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 15 10:27:52 EST 2011

HI all, is anyone around in Athens and want to help with a science fair tomorrow? 1:30 to 2:30 at West Elementary. I can give you a ride if you can get to Porter Hall by 1:15....and give you ride back as well.  They need judges of any area of science, this is for 6th graders to practice for the District Science Fair in January.

I am sure you can earn service hours for this hour (it was posted as a service activity, but apparently no signups? )   I am judging and some other parents are as well, but the teacher just contacted  me hoping for some more helpers.

If you are interested email me back and I'll give you more details.

THANKS

Julie Suhr