[Aphio-L] 3 Spots open on the FLL Service Trip

Levine, Rachel rl175109 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 7 23:20:48 EST 2011

Hey guys!

If anyone's interested, I have three spots open for the FLL Tournament Next weekend (the 16th and 17th)!  The only things you have to pay for is the gas to Chillicothe and dinner Friday evening!  We have a hotel with a pool and lots of free food on Saturday!  Time commitment runs from noon Friday to apx 5pm on Saturday.  Email me ASAP if you want to come!!

Hope you're having an awesome break!
Rach

P.S. AWESOME JOB ON THE SANTA TREE FAMILY!!! They're presents are awesome :)