[Aphio-L] Delete if you are not signed up for color wars

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:58:24 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that color wars is THIS SUNDAY at 3pm.  The games will last
from 3-5pm and then afterward, we will be having pizza provided for you all
at Kris Bader's house.  Be sure to bring your own pop or water if you want
anything to drink!  Try to arrive at the fields a few minutes early so that
we can pass out the colored bandannas to everyone!

Also, remember that color wars is on RAIN OR SHINE so be sure to come even
if it is raining!!

Can't wait to see you all there! We're so excited and hope you are too!!

--
*Kelsie Shortridge*
ks368509 at gmail.com
614.218.9167