[Aphio-L] T-shirt time

Relay Chairs relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:02:54 EDT 2011

Hello Brothers,
  This weekend is a huge weekend. *Moms weekend T's are only five
dollars*and will be sold at the top of morton hill and at college gate
tomorrow and
saturday.
There are still a few spots to sign up to work these sales, so sign up
online.

*Chippendales: Saturday, the men of aphio will be "leiing" moms for one
dollar for Relay for life. We will be located in front of the courthouse
from 10 p.m.- 3 a.m. so come see our sexy, baby-oiled bodies. :) Pictures
will be available ;).*
We need people to help us that night by selling t-shirts and what not, and
there are still spots open on the website, so please sign up (who doesnt
want to stare at the chippendales for an hour)

*Sad news*: the drag show is cancelled because we didnt have enough drag
queens. Sorry, but meredith put a lot of time into this so give her a pat on
the back.

*Moms Weekend Brunch: Sunday 9 a.m.- 1p.m. at the Union Street Diner. A
percentage of your bill goes to relay for life, so bring your appetite to
the diner.*

Thanks peeps
--
Cheerio and LFS,