[Aphio-L] want an easy way to get your fundraising hour?

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:50:47 EDT 2011

HOLA HERMANOS!

In order to get more people their fundraising hour, we’ve decided to allow
an hour for buying TWO pairs of sunglasses. Since there are still lots of
people who are wanting to pay for sunglasses, Sariya will be in the
Frontroom tomorrow from 4-5 and Thursday from 11-12 if you want to buy your
first or SECOND pair J.  If these times don't work for you, please text her!

We’re also working on getting another fundraising opportunity up on the
website for the end of this week so keep a look out for e-mails!

:)

--Allison & Sariya

--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*