[Aphio-L] Moms Weekend Madness!

Relay Chairs relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:44:47 EDT 2011

Hey guys,
Hope you all had a good Easter weekend.
We just wanted to send out an email reminding you about all the amazing
things we have going on this weekend!!!

Friday we are selling T-Shirts at College Gate and at the top of Morton and
at night we are having grilled cheese/glow stick!! sales

Saturday we are selling T-Shirts at the same places again. And then SATURDAY
NIGHT!!! we have the Drag Show at The Union. Its $3 cover, doors open at 9
and show starts around 10pm. We have Chip-n-Dales from 10pm-3am on Saturday
night too as well as grilled cheese/glowstick sales. TALK ALL OF THESE
EVENTS UP!!!! Tell everybody to come watch our fabulous show and then go get
lei'd by our APhiO boys.

Sunday morning we have a brunch at the Diner on Union which will also be
absolutely amazing.

Don't forget to mention all of these events when you are talking to your
friends/mums about this weekend.

Also, we are chalking Thursday night for these events so sign up online for
tabling and chalking! :)

Yay Mom's Weekend!
--
Cheerio and LFS,