[Aphio-L] Pre-Rush and T-Shirts!!

Delta Gamma Rush rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:44:56 EDT 2011

What up bros!!!!

This is really important so please read the WHOLE THING!!!!

First: The sign up for Rush T-Shirts will close TOMORROW!!!! If you do not
sign up online you won't be getting a t-shirt this quarter because we are
only ordering for those who signed up for one. When I know the exact price
and times we are collecting money I will let you know!!!! PLEASE SIGN UP FOR
A SHIRT!!!!!

Second: Pre-Rush is May 15!!!! I have developed a Facebook group online so
please please please invite everyone you know to it!!! The only way people
will rush is if we get the word out there so I need your help! Also if you
all could consider coming and talking to some possible future bros I would
really appreciate it (and so will they!).

If you have any questions please feel free to call, text, send a letter
(carrier pigeon and pony express are ok) and I will be sure to get back to
you quickly! Have a great week 5!

--
Chelsea Wylie
Alpha Phi Omega