[Aphio-L] Relay Reminders- READ ****

Relay Chairs relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:18:03 EDT 2011

Hello Brothers,

Relay is only 21 Days away! Get Excited.

We have a lot going on this coming week and need to send out some reminders.
Please Read this Email:

1. T-shirt sizes are needed. Sign up for the event on April 24 and put your
t-shirt size in the comment box.
*If you dont do this you will be stuck with a medium shirt. Sign up by this
Sunday at 11 p.m.*
2. Sign up for our team on The American Cancer Society Webpage.
*We have sent plenty of messages out on how to do this.*
3. Moms Weekend is next weekend. Yay! We have t-shirt sales friday and
saturday and we really need people to work these sales.
*Sign up on the Aphio Website for t-shirt sales and get Relay Hours*
4. This Weekend Saturday night, we have Chippendales and A Drag Show.
*Chippendales will be laying Mom's in front of the court house 10 p.m.-3
a.m.*
*The Drag Show is 9-12 at the Union. *
*Bring your moms to both of these events*
5. Men,it is crunch time, we really need Chippendales. Badly. Please Please
Please do this, you will get service hours, and we are meeting at Meredith's
before to get dressed. This is a  humungous fundraiser for us and it is
loads of fun.
*We need to know now, who is in and who is out, sign up online if you are
for sure doing it. 8-10 p.m. is not an option anymore (sorry). Please sign
up for a shift or email us. We need to know sizes so we can get you the
outfit. All you need is black pants*

**6. Luminary Baker tabling starts May 2, all the hours are on the Aphio
Website. We need people to sell Luminaries as well so please sign up for a
shift.
*Sign up to sell Luminaries*
7. The deadline to get $100 dollar donations on the back of our shirt is
this Sunday.
*If you want a person or family honored on the back of our relay shirt and
you got a $100 donation from them, Email us before sunday.*
Sorry about the Long email, but all of this is important, especially with no
chapter this sunday. Have a Great Easter

Remember, you can get up to four hours, our of your 12 from Relay, so dont
hesitate to do more than two.

--
Cheerio and LFS,

Relay for Life Chairs