[Aphio-L] GRADUATING SENIORS (Important info about Senior Send-off!)

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:38:54 EDT 2011

*PLEEEEEAS*E check this list and make sure your name is on it if you wish
you be included in the Senior Send-off ceremony! If you either are
graduating or know of someone who is and is not on this list, PLEASE email
me back! I'd rather get fifty emails reminding me to include one person than
to exclude him/her.

Soon each person on this list will be receiving an email with interview
questions -- please be sure to keep an eye out for it and complete it as
soon as possible! Start collecting any pictures you definitely want included
in either the yearbook or the video and send them my way.

Alyssa Akers

Kris Bader

Britney Caronchi

Helaina Diaz