[Aphio-L] I know this is annoying...

Gebhardt, Marissa mg172009 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 18 15:44:51 EDT 2011

Hey bros,

You'll probably all hate me for this since it's like the 3rd e-mail about PSY 221 you've gotten today.  But, since I'm obviously a slacker, this is the easiest way to do this.
If you're an UPPERCLASSMEN and LIVE OFF-CAMPUS feel free to e-mail me back answering the following questions; if you're not, then you're useless (kidding! ...but really you are.)

1.  Are you male or female?
2.  How many times do you cook actual meals for you and/or your roommates during a week?  (Whether you want to count Ramen and/or Easy Mac as an actual meal is up to you...)

I'll love you forever if you e-mail me back. :)  Thanks bros!

LFS,
Marissa Gebhardt