[Aphio-L] Sign up for relay and the shirt

Relay Chairs relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:33:48 EDT 2011

Hello Brothers, sign up for our team:

1.
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11National?fr_id=32689&pg=entry

2. Click Sign Up Button

3. Click Sign for A Team

4. Click Search for Team purple Box.

5. Find Alpha Phi omega

6. Click Join button

7. Choose payment option that *Pay Registration by Cash/Check or Team
Captain Paid*
8. Make sure the *I prefer not to make a donation at this time.* button is
checked unless you want to donate.

*8. Make Fundraising goal $100.00 It doesnt work if you make this $50.00 *We
dont know why.

*9. Continue registration based on whether you have registered before.*

*Also sign up online for the t-shirt event on April 24, put your size in the
comment box. If you do not do this, you dont get a shirt. sorry.*

--
Cheerio and LFS,

Relay for Life Chairs