[Aphio-L] Beautificaion day --Thanks!

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 17 17:42:44 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a line to say thanks to everyone who braved the rain on Saturday morning to come out for Athens Beautification Day.  Like President McDavis said, it was one of the biggest turnouts ever for B-day, despite the terrible weather most of the morning.  Sorry for it being a little hectic getting started, but moving locations and a few canceled projects meant we really had to think on our toes and improvise quite a bit.  Thanks for hanging in there and bearing with us!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves out there.  APhiO was by far the largest organization that participated, we even outnumbered all the random volunteers that came out!  It wouldn't have been as successful as it was without all of you. Thanks again!

In LFS,

Andrew