[Aphio-L] Last call for family heads...but really....

APhiO Delta Gamma Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:00:48 EDT 2011

Hi guys!

This time we mean it when we say this is the absolute last call for family
head applications! Please email us by 5 today with:

1. Your name
2. Why you want to be a family head/why you'd be a good one
3. Some events you're thinking of planning as family head.

We could really use/*we really need more applications from families 1, 4, 7,
8, and 10*! If you are in these families and have not considered being a
family head, you should! It's a great way to make the family experience more
meaningful for both you and the rest of your family!

LFS,
Beth and Lowell

--
Ombudsmen