[Aphio-L] Red Bull Tum! Tum! Pa! TONIGHT!

Kristoff, Leigha lk491206 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 12 11:48:51 EDT 2011

Don't forget, if you signed up to go to Tum! Tum! Pa! tonight, it's at 8pm in Morton 235. Check in is from 8pm-815pm..ish, and we'll be starting soon after that! If you want to compete still, you can! Remember, there are 2 fellowship hours for competing, and if fellowship requirements are raised, then this is an excellent chance to knock out 2 of them!

We have 4, possibly 5 teams competing! Come out and support your brothers!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been helping me out with this, I couldn't be more thankful or proud to be a part of an organization that really helps brothers out when they need it most!

See everyone tonight I hope! At least stop by for an ice cold Red Bull!

Contact me if you need deets! Thanks!

-Leega

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM-Ohio University