[Aphio-L] Office Hours/Round Table

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:18:55 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

Just a friendly reminder my office hours will be tomorrow 3-4 in our office
(3rd floor baker) and our first round table will be in Walter room 135 at
8:30pm!!! Remember we will be discussing membership requirements especially
for pledging quarters and a possible increase in fellowship hours. Remember
these are open discussion and are very informal. These are here for you guys
to come and express your opinions on these issues so please come talk at
these important issues for our chapter!!!!

See you all then!

Jonathan Zakrajsek
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma
President