[Aphio-L] Red Bull Tum! Tum! Pa! -photogs wanted! participants wanted!

Kristoff, Leigha lk491206 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 11 11:16:57 EDT 2011

Hey all!!

Thanks for letting me come and talk last night! I missed everyone!

Anyway, if you are a photographer, I'm in need of your services. If your avail tomorrow night, let me know! I'd love for someone to take some awesome pictures!

OKAY, so, I had a few groups drop today...so I'm still in need of more groups. Thank you Em and Courtney for forming a team, but I need more!

IF you are the next group to sign up with me, I will give you a case of Red Bull. plain and simple. I really need this event to go well if I want to have a job when I graduate, and I need participants to do that! If I don't have it, then, no job for Leigha :(

Remember, you only have you come up with a 60 second cover song, and a 60 second original piece (freestyle it!?). It's free to enter. And the prizes are fab.

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!

Thanks!

Leigha
--
Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull Student Brand Manager-Ohio University