[Aphio-L] Letter Writing Party and Relay Website Signups

Relay Chairs relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:37:03 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

First of all we have our next letter writting party this Tuesday at 8pm in
Walter 235. Please come and bring your addresses! Come help us fundraise for
Relay!
Also, we need the rest of you to sign up online! Here are the instructions .
Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

1.
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11National?fr_id=32689&pg=entry

2. Click Sign Up Button

3. Click Sign for A Team

4. Click Search for Team purple Box.

5. Find Alpha Phi omega

6. Click Join button

7. Choose payment option that Pay Registration by Cash/Check or Team Captain
Paid

8. Make sure the I prefer not to make a donation at this time. button is
checked unless you want to donate.

8. Make Fundraising goal $100.00 It doesnt work if you make this $50.00 We
dont know why.
9. Continue registration based on whether you have registered before.
Hope you all have a good week!
--
Cheerio and LFS,

Relay for Life Chairs