[Aphio-L] Looking for a place to live this summer and all of next year?

Kreacic, Alyssa ak132109 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 7 15:43:25 EDT 2011

Brothers,

I am currently studying abroad in Cuenca, Ecuador right now until June 1st, but after my studies, I won't be returning to Ohio University. I am transferring back home to the University of Cincinnati. But I have a problem! I have a lease for an amazing, two-story, 4 bedroom house on 31 N. Congress. I am in desperate need to find someone to takeover my lease for me starting in June, otherwise this will be a difficult process for me to try and transfer!

Please email me back if you are interested and I will be more than happy to give you more details :)

Thank you,

Alyssa Kreacic