[Aphio-L] Red Bull Yummmmmy :)

Leigha Kristoff leighakristoff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:50:41 EDT 2011

Oh HAY bros!

Did you miss me?! I missed you!

As most of you know, I work for Red Bull doing student marketing! I am
planning a HUGE event, called Red Bull Tum! Tum! Pa!, a worldwide freestyle
drumming event. It's free to register, and the prizes are siiiick.

3rd Place: A night out at any place you can think of uptown, on me (on Red
Bull actually!)
2nd Place: Live Nation concert tickets
1st Place: tickets and VIP passes to the next Red Bull culture event. (trust
me, it's that sweet) PLUS if you are the winning team, you get a super good
chance of going to Brazil to compete in the world finals!

PLEASE get at me if you want details. I would love nothing more than bros to
win this event. Here are some vids and stuff to check out:
http://win.gs/hi6x4s http://youtu.be/YcM2Y0DgZk4

facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=209304845749385

ONE LAST THING!

I'm graduating. :( sad face. which means MY job is going to be open. and who
wouldn't want my job? I've already talked to a few people about it, but it
doesn't hurt to have the best and brightest apply to interview :) If you
want my job, and have questions about what I do, by all means ask me! Let's
keep Red Bull in the APhiO family :)

--
Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull Student Brand Manager-Ohio University

"My heart is ever at your service."-William Shakespeare