[Aphio-L] homecoming sweatshirts--final day to pay is friday!

Ruscher, Monica mr254007 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 29 20:59:48 EDT 2010

Hi Guys!

Sorry this is such late notice, but if you want the homecoming sweatshirts to be on time aka get here by October 16th we have to have the final count and money sent to the company so we can get them ordered by Friday! That being said, I Monica Ruscher, will be sitting in the Front Room from 2-5 p.m. TOMORROW (Thursday) collecting money. Another active will be sitting in the Front Room from 5-7 p.m. tomorrow. On Friday an active will also be sitting in the Front Room from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Each of the actives will have an aphio sign or will be wearing an aphio shirt! Remember the sweatshirts are $18.00 a piece, please no checks! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or Jayna!

Thanks,

Monica Ruscher (513) 227-2330
Jayna Pappas (216) 956-8649