[Aphio-L] Ice Cream Social

Leigha and JP ouaphiomembership at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:14:33 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Today is the last big/little activity for this week before big/little
night!!!! So if you have not already attended this is your last chance!
Tonight the festivities will be 18 Mound street. We need to know if anyone
does not know where that is or wants a ride so we can arrange drivers. We
need people to email us back by 5:00pm tonight so we can get rides together.
Email us back if you can either drive, or need a ride. We can also arrange a
meeting place before hand so people can walk up together! So just let us
know and get excited for tonight and tomorrow!!!!

LFS,

JP and Leigha

--
Leigha Kristoff and Jonathan Zakrajsek