[Aphio-L] GKTW fundraising!

Katie Devlin katie.r.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:05:05 EDT 2010

Bros,

On Tuesday, October 12th from 5-8 P.M. the broz attending Give Kids the
World are having a fundraising dinner at Red Brick! Like we have done in the
past for chapter fundraising, we would really appreciate it if YOU and all
of your closest palz would come to Red Brick for dinner and leave us a nice
tip to help support our trip to Florida!

Broz attending GKTW: e-mail me if you are available to help serve on the
12th. This will count as your TRIP fundraising. Remember, if you would like
any of the money raised by fundraising for the trip, you must participate in
2 trip fundraising hours. Note: *THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS YOUR **MANDATORY
CHAPTER FUNDRAISING HOUR*

If you have any questions, let me know!
katie.r.devlin at gmail.com/513.373.1175

LFS,