[Aphio-L] Meatball Eating Contest

Laura Hopkins hopkins.laurac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:22:42 EDT 2010

Hey Bros,
Tonight I was approached my Aaron Deejay from Red Brick, asking if I was
involved in a student organization that would be interested in entering a
meatball eating contest (you only have to eat 4 meatballs).  We need a team
of 5 people, 2 people have already committed.  If the team wins, they will
be in a tournament at the end of the quarter.  The match is tomorrow
(Tuesday) at 8:30PM at Red Brick.  So, we were thinking that those at B-Dubs
for Big/Little Fellowship can shift to Red Brick to cheer the team on (that
was a request from Aaron as well).  Best news - YOU WILL RECEIVE A
FELLOWSHIP HOUR FOR PARTICIPATING.  So, if you are interested, text, call or
email me immediately so I can let Aaron know that we are in for sure!  First
come first serve.  We are competing with other student orgs on campus.

Laura Hopkins

Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity
President