[Aphio-L] Tonight's Chapter

Laura Hopkins hopkins.laurac at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 22:26:23 EDT 2010

Hello Brothers,
I just wanted to apologize about the length of tonight's chapter. I know
several people were frustrated and upset about the presentation tonight,
especially because it was not about a service related topic.  The company is
an awesome opportunity for college students and I think a lot of people
really appreciated hearing about it.  I was not expecting the presentation
to last that long at all, and I should have cut it off at some point.  So, I
am apologizing for my inaction during the presentation.  Future
presentations at chapter will only be service related.  Have a great week
three! If you have any questions or comments, send them my way.

Laura Hopkins

Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity
President