[Aphio-L] Athens Tornado Relief

Katie Devlin katie.r.devlin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 16:07:52 EDT 2010

Bros,

I just got a call from the Athens Red Cross requesting help for tornado
relief. Tomorrow (September 18th), the Red Cross is helping to pass out
clean-up kits to homes hit hard by the tornado. The representative I talked
to said that she needs volunteers starting at 8 AM, and she wasn't sure how
long it would take. I know it's early, and most of you have plans for the OU
vs. OSU game, but if you're not busy, or you'd like to help out for a couple
hours, let me know and we can go help together :o) Then after, we can all
hang out and try to catch most of the game! If you're interested, email me
at katie.r.devlin at gmail.com or call/text me at 513.373.1175. Hope to see
some bros tomorrow!

LFS and for the love of Athens,
Katie Devlin