[Aphio-L] Binders

Lin, Ga-Jen gl218007 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 16 21:00:31 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone!

Attached are two jpgs of the lists that will be in the binders. If your name is not on either lists and you are still active and would like to be in the binders, you MUST email me as soon as possible (preferably by tomorrow morning). If I have to add people, not only do I have to make room for you, but I have to move everyone AFTER you which can be a lot of work if I have to add several people. Please include a picture if your name is not on the lists and you want to be added on.

Also, I need pictures for the following people:

Jennifer Grobe
Jamie-Ann Piccola
Megan Roberts
Rachel Meyer
Melissa Pennington
Michelle Varney
Jessica Diamond
Hannah Gitterman
Rachael Hocevar
Christina Kloha
Kate Bargerhuff
Rebecca Goodburn
Abigail Millar
John Bales
Sara Beyoglides
Michael Gerbus
Carrie Newton
Adam Jah
Amy Schwendeman
Colleen Dungey
Georgana Koblentz
Kimberly Olivito

Also, if you don't remember if you took a picture and your name is not listed to send me a picture, there has been a picture found for you courtesy of facebook. This will be your one and only chance to change what may or may not be a good or bad picture.

Thanks and LFS,
Jen Lin