[Aphio-L] Paw Paw Festival Volunteering

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:14:24 EDT 2010

Hey Bros!

Hope Week 2 is going well so far! I am here to tell you about an exciting
service project coming up soon that many bros have already asked us about:

The 2010 Ohio Paw Paw Festival is *THIS WEEKEND* and they need plenty of
volunteers. It is at Lake Snowden in Albany, OH, which is a quick drive down
OH-32. The festival begins this Friday, September 17th at 4:00. The hours
are:

   - *Friday 9/17 4 pm-midnight*
   - *Saturday 9/18 10 am-midnight*
   - *Sunday 9/19 10 am-4 pm*

What I am going to do is put each day up on the service site without
breaking them down into shifts. *You must email **Sarah Conley-Ballew at *
sarahwarbler at gmail.com *and tell her which day you have signed up for, and
she will assign you a specific shift for the day. *
*You must also sign up to volunteer at the Paw Paw Festival's website, here
is a direct link to the volunteer registration:*

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFAzUDFkSjRnejc0bkxGZUNTVmNHZXc6MQ#gid=0

*Keep in mind that all volunteers who work a 4-hour shift will receive free
admission and a free t-shirt! Sarah also said that they are in need of
people to serve beer on Friday and Saturday nights from 8-midnight.

*
*If you guys have any other questions, just email us back and we will help
answer them for you. This is a great volunteer opportunity and a chance to
knock off quite a few hours before the new pledge class comes in and starts
volunteering with us. *
*In LFS,*
*Kris & Gaby
Gaby Swisher